Fancyland™ Centerline Marking Tool
When you need to make perfectly centered markings, this tool is for you!
Our Center-Line Marking Tool hugs your wood to make an accurately centered line. You can also use notches to mark offset lines from 1/16'' to 1/2'' from the edge in 1/16'' increments.
It's great for marking out mortises and rabbets, or for making reference lines for drilling holes.The instrument works well with standard wooden pencils and features an on board pencil storage slot. Enjoy the embedded magnet that allows for storage on any iron metal surface,such as a power tool, tool chest, or magnetic storage strip. The possibilities are numerous!
HOW TO USE:
Simply insert your pencil into the center hole, rotate the tool so the guide posts contact the material, then scribe. Alternatively, you can use a pencil in the notches to mark lines from 1/16'' to 1/2'' from the edge in precise 1/16'' increments.
- works with any standard wooden pencil
- Center hole is designed to hold your pencil in a perfectly centered positionwhile you scribe your line
- Notches for offset marking let you scribe off-center lines, or lines near the edge of large panels
- Offsetnotches account for the tip widthof a sharpened pencil foran accurately scribed line
- Built-in magnet allows convenient storage on iron metal surfaces
- Material: Polymer with embedded rare earth magnet
- Offsets: 1/16'', 1/8'', 3/16'', 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2''