Fancyland™ Curve Edge Bias Binder
£9.99 £19.99 Save £10.00
- Buy more save more
- ⭐Â?9% reviewers recommend this product.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you get frustrated putting on binding because you sometimes miss catching the back of the binding and get little gaps. Get perfectly stitching with this Curve Edge Bias Binder.
This binder is used to insert bias binding or tape along the edge of the fabric. It folds the tape in half around the fabric then under-folds both top & bottom edges of the binding, making a clean finish top & bottom. Add this on to your sewing projects, you can make bias tapes in minutes! Get creative and enjoy sewing.
- Ideal for binding both curve and straight edges.
- This binder sets perfectly folded tape material onto the collars, armholes, and bottoms of knit tops.
- Easy Installation
- Fits most industrial & home sewing machines with attachment mounting holes in the machine bed
- Material: Steel
- Dimension (Optional):18mm; 22mm;24mm; 30mm; 36mm; 40mm
- *The Size is the Width of the Tape Material BEFORE enter the Binder
- 1 x Curve Bias Edge Binder