Fancyland™ Halloween Horror Skull Fried Egg Mold
£9.99 £19.99 Save £10.00
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 93% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Start your day with a fried side of fun!
Fancy injecting a little fun into your breakfast times? This skeleton egg mold allows you to fry eggs in the shape of a skull simply and effortlessly.
It is certain to liven up your fried egg side and encourage the kids to try out an egg-citing alternative to cereals at breakfast.
- Great for Halloween, or special occasion gift idea. Also great for parties, bars, restaurants, summer, holiday events, and holiday gifts.
- Perfect for cooking fried egg, even making small pancakes.
- Easy to Demold and Easy to Clean.
- Heat Resistant Mold: withstand temperature -40ââ€?to 230ââ€?
- Make your breakfast more fun.Create attractive egg art.
How To Use
- Heat the nonstick pan and the mold for about 30 seconds. Spray the mold and the with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl, and scoop out the egg yolk with a large spoon & gently place an york in each eye. Then pour the egg whites into the rest of the mold.
- Cook for 30 seconds on medium heat. Then pour able 2 tablespoons of water into the pan. Cover with a lid. Wait for about 2 minutes before you slide the egg from the pan onto a plate.
- If you want the eggs well done, then cook it longer; if you like the york undercooked, be sure to turn the heat off and transfer your eggs while the yorks are still sunny yellow.
- Material：Platinum grade silica gel
- 1*Breakfast Pancake Egg Ring Mold