Fancyland™Tile Cutting Blade
LOOKING FOR A TILE CUTTER? CHECK THIS OUT!
Whether you’re renovating a bathroom or installing a new backsplash in the kitchen, you’ll likely have to cut tiles into pieces. But you don’t necessarily need a tile cutter. For any type of tile (like ceramic, glass, or porcelain), an angle grinder is best for round cuts whereas a glass cutter can make smaller cuts. And if you have a lot of tile to trim, a wet saw is one of the easiest, quickest options.
Tile Cutting Blade is specially designed for angle grinder tile cutting purposes. Tile Cutting Blade provides a fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you. It has a thicker core design to avoid vibrations and wobbling. It can be used as a porcelain tile blade, ceramic tile blade, granite blade, and other thin masonry blades.
- Super thin turbo mesh rim diamond blade provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
- High Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- Universal for dry or wet cutting.
- Suitable for porcelain, limestone, granite, marble & stone...
- It is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile installer, general contractors, home made DIYers and tradesmen.
- Material: Metal Alloy
- Size: 105×10×20mm/115×10×22.23mm/125×10×22.23mm
- Thickness: 1.2mm
|Outer Diameter(mm)||Segment Height(mm)||Arbor(mm)|
- Wear protective glasses and a dust mask when using an angle grinder as there can be a lot of debris in the air.
- 1 / 3 / 5 x Tile Cutting Blade